A true resort of indulgence, Noosa Blue boutique resort boasts luxury air-conditioned 1 bedroom self-contained suites offering spas and penthouse suites offering private roof terraces each with entertaining area, heated spa and BBQ Noosa Blue is perched high on Noosa Hill. A favourite among couples.
The spacious deluxe suites contain a queen bed and double sofa bed and are luxuriously appointed, self contained and air-conditioned, with fans, individual spa and quality fixtures and fittings.
In addition to all the features of the Noosa Blue Resort deluxe suites, each penthouse enjoys their own 40 square metre roof top garden with 4-person spa, barbecue and entertaining area. Pure Indulgence!
Food, always a feature for any visitor to Noosa, is also a highlight at Noosa Blue Resort. Enjoying a delightful poolside location, the resort's ebb bar & bistro has the culinary talents of award-winning chef Garry Flynn. Ebb is open for breakfast, lunch and casual poolside meals, coffee and cocktails daily.
Noosa Blue Resort seeks to create an atmosphere of supreme relaxation combined with an emphasis, for those who wish, of fitness. Check out our Health & Fitness Centre, featuring state-of-the-art Cybex cardio-vascular equipment and Star Strength weight equipment.
Our professional Fitness Co-ordinator is on hand to assist guests with work-out programmes, fitness evaluations and general advice and health and well being.
- Relax in our poolside steam room
- Indulge in a professional massage or beauty treatment
- Play a round of golf at Noosa Springs
- Learn to scuba dive in our 25 metre heated pool
- Our friendly reception staff can assist with tour & restaurant bookings, transfers, and babysitting. The resort's regular shuttle service is available for transfers to Hastings Street and the beach.